Monday, March 28, 2011

Step 1:Weight Loss

Remember when I looked like this?? Cause I do....sigh...


And now I look like this.....again, sigh :/


Well I am on a mission to get closer to photo #1. I met with my OBGYN finally and talked with her about my struggles to get pregnant. I went of the pill in November 2009, and have been unsuccessful thus far at getting pregnant. My OB told me first things first I need to drop some LBS, which I have always known, just really haven't been motivated to do. So I met with a nutritionist last week. It was an awesome experience. I sat down with her and made a plan, talked about my calorie intake, exercise, and how to be successful with loosing weight. I met with her again today, and I met my goal for the week. I am down 2.1 lbs, which is great! But I want to do better. And I will. Chris and I have big plans. Exercise. I am motivated, because I want to start my family. For me, for Chris, for us. And I will do all I can to start my own family. And this is just step 1. Stay tuned for my progress. I am really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment